Join the Chamber of Commerce
The Oroville Chamber of Commerce:
- sponsors events that encourage business in our community
- promotes visiting and shopping in our area
- encourages new and established businesses
- influences decisions made that affect the business community
Whether you are a member or not you benefit from the activities of the chamber. By becoming a member you will:
- get listed in our various publications as an active participant in promoting our community
- have an official voice in the management of the chamber
- get a link from our website to your website or have a page on our website available for you
- access more profile information on those registered on our website
We want every business listed on our website, whether an official member or not, so please register with us, even if as a non-member.
IMPORTANT: If your business is already listed in our Business Directory and you want to manage the information people see, please contact us with your email address. You will be sent instructions on how to login and manage your profile, you will then also be able to change what level of membership you want.
NOT LISTED? If you are not already listed in Business Directory, then you can join below. Individual Members will NOT be shown in our public directories. For businesses, the first & last name you enter is for contact information only and is not shown on the public website. After giving us your registration information, you will need to wait to be approved. After this, you will be able to login (bottom left of any page) and keep your profile current. NOTE: if you do not have a website be sure to use the “bio” information to list details you want the public to know about your business.
EMAIL ADDRESSES provided to the Chamber of Commerce will be used only for login and Chamber communication. The public will be able to email you without having your email address by clicking on “send message” from your profile page.